AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 couverts – L60cm
279.99 € 390.99 €
Voir le deal

(F/LIBRE) CASSANDRA CAIN - LANA CONDOR.

AuteurMessage
Barbara L. Gordon
the princess saves herself in this one.

Barbara L. Gordon
faceclaim, crédits : emma stone,cheekeyfire. pseudo, pronom(s) : TICKETS TO MY DOWNFALL., elle. batarangs récoltés : 54 date d'inscription : 17/01/2022

(F/LIBRE) CASSANDRA CAIN - LANA CONDOR.  Tumblr_inline_qwiqkxrZ6f1xrhyyw_500

nom de code : (( batgirl ))
âge du personnage : (( twenty eight ))
allégeance : (( batman ))

(F/LIBRE) CASSANDRA CAIN - LANA CONDOR.  462035fed8b4ea7afafcf5c7ed0bd9acac9bb7c1
-- (( BATGIRL ))
she's an undiscorved element, either born in hell or heavensent. she's not acid, nor alkaline. caught between black and white. not quite either day or night. she's perfectly misaligned.
(F/LIBRE) CASSANDRA CAIN - LANA CONDOR.  29797520c7e99aba76215d618197c6cc(F/LIBRE) CASSANDRA CAIN - LANA CONDOR.  Dfd5ce2766cfac3f37e58b2b0ff9a2a0(F/LIBRE) CASSANDRA CAIN - LANA CONDOR.  E8bafbce86004eb52be52be74080a129

moodboard // playlist

(F/LIBRE) CASSANDRA CAIN - LANA CONDOR.  6kx1

THE VICIOUS CYCLE WAS OVER
the moment you smiled at me.

is it the way that you talk that's causing me to freak? is it the way that you laugh that's making my heartbeat ? if it the way that you kiss ? it's gonna be the way you taste. is it the way that you feel against my body ? is it the way that you act so damn naughty ? you're such a gorgeous nightmare, hold habits never seem to go away. you make me feel brand new, we're resurrect it's like i've come back to life.

MessageSujet: (F/LIBRE) CASSANDRA CAIN - LANA CONDOR.    (F/LIBRE) CASSANDRA CAIN - LANA CONDOR.  Empty03.02.22 23:08

cassandra cain

NOM COMPLET : réponse ici. SURNOM(S) : réponse ici. NOM DE CODE : réponse ici. PRONOM(S) : réponse ici. ÂGE ACTUEL : réponse ici. LIEU DE NAISSANCE : réponse ici. OCCUPATION : réponse ici. GÉNOME : réponse ici. LIGNE DE COEUR : réponse ici. ALLÉGEANCE/GROUPE : réponse ici. FACECLAIM UTILISÉ : lana condor.

RÉSUMÉ DU PERSONNAGE
ici, tu mets sous forme que tu veux l'histoire du personnage. N'oublies pas d'être le plus précis possible afin de permettre au potentiel intéressé de savoir quelle piste prendre concernant son personnage.

les liens

BARBARA L. GORDON
titre du lien - écrire ici le lien qui unis vos deux personnages.

STEPHANIE BROWN
titre du lien - écrire ici le lien qui unis vos deux personnages.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Barbara L. Gordon
the princess saves herself in this one.

Barbara L. Gordon
faceclaim, crédits : emma stone,cheekeyfire. pseudo, pronom(s) : TICKETS TO MY DOWNFALL., elle. batarangs récoltés : 54 date d'inscription : 17/01/2022

(F/LIBRE) CASSANDRA CAIN - LANA CONDOR.  Tumblr_inline_qwiqkxrZ6f1xrhyyw_500

nom de code : (( batgirl ))
âge du personnage : (( twenty eight ))
allégeance : (( batman ))

(F/LIBRE) CASSANDRA CAIN - LANA CONDOR.  462035fed8b4ea7afafcf5c7ed0bd9acac9bb7c1
-- (( BATGIRL ))
she's an undiscorved element, either born in hell or heavensent. she's not acid, nor alkaline. caught between black and white. not quite either day or night. she's perfectly misaligned.
(F/LIBRE) CASSANDRA CAIN - LANA CONDOR.  29797520c7e99aba76215d618197c6cc(F/LIBRE) CASSANDRA CAIN - LANA CONDOR.  Dfd5ce2766cfac3f37e58b2b0ff9a2a0(F/LIBRE) CASSANDRA CAIN - LANA CONDOR.  E8bafbce86004eb52be52be74080a129

moodboard // playlist

(F/LIBRE) CASSANDRA CAIN - LANA CONDOR.  6kx1

THE VICIOUS CYCLE WAS OVER
the moment you smiled at me.

is it the way that you talk that's causing me to freak? is it the way that you laugh that's making my heartbeat ? if it the way that you kiss ? it's gonna be the way you taste. is it the way that you feel against my body ? is it the way that you act so damn naughty ? you're such a gorgeous nightmare, hold habits never seem to go away. you make me feel brand new, we're resurrect it's like i've come back to life.

MessageSujet: Re: (F/LIBRE) CASSANDRA CAIN - LANA CONDOR.    (F/LIBRE) CASSANDRA CAIN - LANA CONDOR.  Empty03.02.22 23:08

it's time to shine

C'est ici que tu notes toute les attentes que tu as, qu'il s'agisse de l'avatar, du lien, du type de RP que tu préfères et surtout, c'est le moment de vendre ton scénario comme si ta propre vie en dépendait !
Bruce T. Wayne
🦇 they think i'm hiding in the shadows, but i am the shadows.

Bruce T. Wayne
doubles comptes : harleen f. quinzel. couleur rp : #bcbcd1. faceclaim, crédits : JDM -- (a) disastereyes. pseudo, pronom(s) : astera (elle/iel). batarangs récoltés : 1006 date d'inscription : 17/01/2022

(F/LIBRE) CASSANDRA CAIN - LANA CONDOR.  F1858f8cf6885f208d34301857f5b61864eebbc8

nom de code : (( THE BATMAN )) the shadow in the sky, the dark knight of a dark place ; the man who whispers to the bats.
âge du personnage : (( 51 )) years and years of suffering, hidden at the bottom of your heart.
occupation : (( GC MAYOR, WAYNE ENTERPRISES CEO, VIGILANTE )) pretty face by day, vengeance at night.
allégeance : (( SOMETHING WICKED )) obsessed with justice, no matter the cost of it.

liens utiles :
fiche de présentation
fiche de liens & rps
téléphone
moodboard
pinterest
playlist spotify

(F/LIBRE) CASSANDRA CAIN - LANA CONDOR.  87687add995be7940830a9864a8f2782 (F/LIBRE) CASSANDRA CAIN - LANA CONDOR.  13958096b90af5ffe2671c6d66fb80bf (F/LIBRE) CASSANDRA CAIN - LANA CONDOR.  372ac93ec3d3cc110da8ca661bebad6d
THERE'S SOMETHING
IN THE WAY

SUJETS EN COURS / RP 01 - RP 02 - RP 03 - RP 04

(F/LIBRE) CASSANDRA CAIN - LANA CONDOR.  0a5b

-- wars erupting like volcanoes,
blood streaming down the walls,
it's out of our hands, so baby let go.

(F/LIBRE) CASSANDRA CAIN - LANA CONDOR.  Lp75

and war is all you ever seen,
your war behind the screen.

and all it means to me,
when you are numb, i'm forgiven.

when you've been gone,
lost in the lapse again.

MessageSujet: Re: (F/LIBRE) CASSANDRA CAIN - LANA CONDOR.    (F/LIBRE) CASSANDRA CAIN - LANA CONDOR.  Empty18.04.22 18:51

personnage réservé ♡
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: (F/LIBRE) CASSANDRA CAIN - LANA CONDOR.    (F/LIBRE) CASSANDRA CAIN - LANA CONDOR.  Empty

(F/LIBRE) CASSANDRA CAIN - LANA CONDOR.
Page 1 sur 1