AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

moodboard (barbara l. gordon)

AuteurMessage
Barbara L. Gordon
the princess saves herself in this one.

Barbara L. Gordon
faceclaim, crédits : emma stone,cheekeyfire. pseudo, pronom(s) : TICKETS TO MY DOWNFALL., elle. batarangs récoltés : 54 date d'inscription : 17/01/2022

moodboard (barbara l. gordon) Tumblr_inline_qwiqkxrZ6f1xrhyyw_500

nom de code : (( batgirl ))
âge du personnage : (( twenty eight ))
allégeance : (( batman ))

moodboard (barbara l. gordon) 462035fed8b4ea7afafcf5c7ed0bd9acac9bb7c1
-- (( BATGIRL ))
she's an undiscorved element, either born in hell or heavensent. she's not acid, nor alkaline. caught between black and white. not quite either day or night. she's perfectly misaligned.
moodboard (barbara l. gordon) 29797520c7e99aba76215d618197c6ccmoodboard (barbara l. gordon) Dfd5ce2766cfac3f37e58b2b0ff9a2a0moodboard (barbara l. gordon) E8bafbce86004eb52be52be74080a129

moodboard // playlist

moodboard (barbara l. gordon) 6kx1

THE VICIOUS CYCLE WAS OVER
the moment you smiled at me.

is it the way that you talk that's causing me to freak? is it the way that you laugh that's making my heartbeat ? if it the way that you kiss ? it's gonna be the way you taste. is it the way that you feel against my body ? is it the way that you act so damn naughty ? you're such a gorgeous nightmare, hold habits never seem to go away. you make me feel brand new, we're resurrect it's like i've come back to life.

MessageSujet: moodboard (barbara l. gordon)   moodboard (barbara l. gordon) Empty10.11.22 13:32

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

moodboard (barbara l. gordon)
Page 1 sur 1